Paneer Bhurji Recipe / Dry Paneer Bhurji Recipe / How To Make Paneer Bhurji / Cottage Cheese Bhurji
Dry paneer bhurji recipe is a popular Indian dry curry made from crumbled paneer and Indian spices. Paneer bhurji is a popular preparation loved by Indians across the world. It is an easy, spicy dish that tastes great with bread and paratha.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Paneer – 2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Cumin Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chillies – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the cumin seeds, onions and the ginger garlic paste.
- Fry it till little brown.
- Add the green chill and tomatoes, mix well.
- Fry it till they are soft.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and little water so that all the masala are well combined.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- Fry for 5 minutes or till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot paneer bhurji with roti or paratha or dal-rice.
DRY PANEER BHURJI RECIPE was last modified: December 26th, 2014 by