Roasted Baby Potatoes / Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe
Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe is healthy and simple to make. Roasted baby potatoes is a quick side dish made from baby potato, oil, black pepper, garlic paste and salt. You can serve as a starter or with roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Baby Potatoes (wash and not peeled ) – 10-12 nos.
- Oil for roasting –
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Preheat oven at 100% for 10-12 min.
- In a bowl, add baby potato, oil, salt, black pepper and garlic paste, mix well.
- Toss and mix well until all the potatoes are equally coated.
- Place on a greased baking tray and let it roast for around 30-35 min.
- Roast it till potato gets soft and crispy.
- Serve hot baby potato with as a starter or as a dry curry.
GARLIC ROASTED BABY POTATOES RECIPE was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by