Green Chutney / Green Mint And Coriander Chutney Recipe / Green Chutney Chaat Recipe
Green Mint And Coriander Chutney Recipe is also known as Hari Chutney or Dhaniya Pudina Chutney. Green Mint And Coriander Chutney Recipe is made from fresh coriander and mint leaves along with onion, cumin seed, green chilies and lemon. You can serve with samosas, dhoklas, vada pavs and bhel. This chutney is also used in a variety of chaat dishes and as sandwich spread. You can store for 2-3 days in a refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Mint Leaves – 2 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 3-4 nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, onion, lemon juice, green chili, cumin seeds and salt, make a fine paste.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Store in refrigerator and use as required.