How To Make Triangle Paratha
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour – 2 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- In a bowl, add atta and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into equal portions.
- Start rolling into a circle and apply some oil over the top.
- Fold the paratha in half and apply some more oil over the top.
- Fold into triangles and roll the triangle into a paratha keeping its shape as a triangle.
- Cook on a pre-heated tawa, place the paratha.
- Spread oil on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot triangle paratha with any curry / raita / pickle.
HOW TO MAKE TRIANGLE PARATHA was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by