Kuttu Puri Recipe / Kuttu Poori / Kuttu Ki Puri Recipe / Kuttu Poori
Kuttu is a grain that is allowed to eaten during Indian religious fasting. It is coarse grain and it can be used in making paratha and poori. Kuttu puri recipe is made by adding boiled potato in kuttu flour. You should mix a right amount of boiled potato in flour. In case if you mix less amount of boiled potato it would be very difficult for you to make paratha or poori out of it. Poori or paratha will break.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Difficult
- Kuttu Ka Atta or Buckwheat Flour – 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 4
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2 nos.
- Water as needed –
- Rock Salt to taste –
- Oil for deep frying –
- In a bowl, add rock salt, buckwheat flour, green chilli and boiled potatoes.
- Make dough of mix as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- Cover it with moist muslin cloth and keep a side for 30 min.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll out each ball to form a puri/poori.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium flame, place the poori.
- Fry it till the poori turns little brown.
- Serve hot kuttu puri with aloo curry or green chuteny or curd.