Milk Peda Recipe is a Popular Indian Sweet. Milk Peda is made of mawa and sugar, flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with pistachio. It gets ready within no time.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Grated Khoya – 2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 2-3 tbsp
- Powder Sugar – 21/2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Pistas – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom Seed – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add khoya and powdered sugar, mix well.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add the khoya – sugar mix.
- Fry it till mix becomes thick and non sticky.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Take off from the heat and keep aside, allow to cool and stir continuously.
- Make small balls and press them, using cookie moulds or pedas maker.
- In a bowl, mix pistachios and cardamom seeds, little bit place on top of each peda.
- Pedas are ready to be served.
MILK PEDA RECIPE was last modified: October 23rd, 2019 by