Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe / Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe is very delicious and tasty pickle. In this winters you can make a mixed vegetable pickle comprising cauliflowers, carrots, peas, kamal kakri, ginger, green chili etc and have it with your meals. Choose the vegetables that you like to prepare this pickle. It is a great to serve with any meal. You can store it 20-25 days.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Cauliflower (cut into small pieces) – 1/2 cup
- Carrot (cut into small pieces) – 1/2 cup
- Green Pea – 1/2 cup
- Kamal Kakri (cut into thic slices) – 1/2 cup
- Ginger (cut into lengthwise pieces ) – 1/4 cup
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 3 tbsp
- Mustard Powder – 2 tbsp
- Methi Powder – 2 tbsp
- Hing – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- White Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Blanch these vegetables for 5-10 min.
- Then put the vegetables in a clean cloth.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add the mustard seeds and fry for 3 min.
- Add the vegetables and fry for 10 min.
- Add salt and other masala things, mix well.
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Allow to cool and store in dry and clean container.