Mixed Vegetable Stew Recipes / Mixed Vegetable Stew / Vegetable Stew Recipe
Mixed vegetable stew recipe is a very simple recipe. You can make with a single vegetable or a combination of vegetables. It is made of cauliflower, capsicum, beans, carrot and spices. You can serve with appam or idiyappam.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Carrot – 3/4 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 3/4 cup
- Chopped Beans – 3/4 cup
- Chopped Cauliflower – 3/4 cup
- Green Cardamom – 2-3 nos.
- Cloves – 1-2 nos.
- Cinnamon Stick – 1 inch
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 11/2 cup
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Water – 2 cup
- Coconut Milk – 2 cup
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the green cardamom, cloves and cinnamon, fry for a few seconds.
- Add the green chili, ginger and onion, fry for 2 min or till turns little golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower, capsicum, beans and carrot, curry leaves, salt and water, cover and cook for 15 min or till the vegetable gets soft.
- Add black pepper and coconut milk, cook for 3-4 min.
- Serve hot mix vegetable stew with appam or idiyappam or rice.
MIXED VEGETABLE STEW RECIPES was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by