Quick Kheer Recipe / How To Make Quick Kheer Recipe
Rice Kheer Recipe is also called Creamy Rice Pudding / Rice Kheer / Chawal Ki Kheer. Rice cooked with milk and sugar, flavored with nuts. In this post shows you how to make easy and delicious Sweet Kheer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Milk – 2 or 3 cup
Rice – 1/2 cup
Sugar 500 ml
Chopped Nuts – 2-3 tbsp
- In a bowl, add rice and wash it, keep aside.
- Soak the rice in water for 30 min.
- After 30 min drain the extra water and keep aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp of ghee in a pan on medium flame, add soaked rice.
- Roast it for 6-8 min.
- Add the milk in a pan and cook it till mixture becomes thick.
- Add the sugar and cook for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with fried nuts.
- Serve hot or cold kheer.
QUICK KHEER RECIPE was last modified: January 6th, 2015 by