Rice Burfi Recipe / Rice Pudding / Rice Flour Burfi
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Raw Rice – 2 cup
- Coconut Milk – 5 cup
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Almond – 2 tbsp
- Grated Jaggery – 11/2 cup
- Ghee – 3-4 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Wash and soak the rice for 1-2 hour.
- Remave the extra water and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add soaked rice with a cup of coconut milk and make fine paste.
- Rice mixture transfer into bowl and add remaining coconut milk, cardamom powder and jaggery, make a thin batter.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan on medium flame, pour the batter into it.
- Stirring continuously till the batter gets thick.
- Remove from flame and pour in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with almond, kaju and raisins.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool about 1 hour.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.
RICE BURFI RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by