Sukhadi Ki Recipe is a Gujarati dessert. It is made of wheat flour and jaggery, flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with kaju, almond and raisins. You can store it in a airtight container for few weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3/4 cup
- Jaggery (Grated) – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Kaju, Almond and Raisins – 5-6 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add wheat flour.
- Fry it till nice aroma starts to release.
- Add grated jaggery, cardamom powder and mix well.
- When the jaggery is melted pour the hot wheat batter in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with kaju, almond and raisins.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool about 1 hour.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.
- Your tasty sukhdi is ready.
SUKHADI KI RECIPE was last modified: October 31st, 2019 by