Tomato Onion Raita Recipe / Pyaz Tamatar Ka Raita / Tamatar Aur Pyaz Ka Raita
Tomato onion raita recipe is delicious raita recipe. Tomato onion raita is made of curd, tomato and onions, spiced with green chilies. Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with dal – rice or paratha or poori.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Plain Curd or Dahi – 2 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar – a pinch
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1 or 2 nos.
- In a big bowl, add curd and stir the curd with the help of hand mixer or mathani and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, onion and green chili.
- Add salt and sugar to it and mix it well.
- Add the yogurt and mix it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve cold raita with roti or dal-rice or poori.
TOMATO ONION RAITA RECIPE was last modified: February 6th, 2015 by