Zayekedar Garlic Arbi / Arbi Ki Sabji / Fied Vegatable Recipe / Zayekedar Garlic Colocasia
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Arbi – 11-12 nos.
- Garlic – 11-12 nos.
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- In a grinder, add garlic, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, ajwain, dry mango powder and salt, make a fine paste, keep aside.
- Heat the 3 cup of water in a pan, when it’s start boiling, add arbi and little salt.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 min, remove the extra water and keep aside.
- Press the arbi to flatten and roll each piece of arbi in garlic paste, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a tawa on medium flame, place the garlic arbi.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot stuffed arbi with paratha / poori.
ZAYEKEDAR GARLIC ARBI was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by